Home » 2017 » December » 09

Its name is the interpretation of the Tibetan word "drepung" signifying "heap of rice".

Category: Travel and tour | Views: 141 | Added by: mjmijid | Date: 2017-12-09 | Comments (0)

Development of the religious community started in 1904 and was finished four years after the fact. It was shut in 1938 and most likely would have been obliterated had it not been spared in 1942 to fill in as a historical center exhibiting the 'medieval' methods for the past. There are five sanctuaries inside the grounds.

Category: Travel and tour | Views: 112 | Added by: mjmijid | Date: 2017-12-09 | Comments (0)